Sunday, November 27, 2011

My girls

As I write this, the most wonderful girls in the whole world are playing next to me, pretending to be dogs. They're conversing entirely in versions of "woof woof". Except that the baby adds a "braaaaaaains" in between every now and then. She's a plants vs zombies fan.

(Watch this space for her birthday cupcakes).

Anyway, I haven't showed you any pictures of them, so let me just show off for a moment:

Starting off with some old pics, but we had them done professionally so I really like them. The baby was about 2 weeks old here, the older had turned 3 less than 2 months earlier.


That's me and the little one (H), and obviously this one too:


Big sister J, very much a girly girl. She loves pretty dresses and flowers and so on. Look at the Justin Bieber hairstyle! (Yeah. It works on 3 year old girls).
The family. At the back left is my father in law, then the best husband in the world, and then his brother. In front is J on my mother in law's lap, and then me with H. See how tired I am?


Fast forward about 7 months and we have these:





Amazing how quickly they grow up - J almost more than H. 

And then in April of this year (so again about 8 months later):







The two sisters just love each other. I mean, they fight and everything, but they really love each other.


Yes. I am the most blessed mommy in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment