Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Plants vs zombies - the birthday

So the theme for my youngest's second birthday was based on the coolest PC game ever. Not that she plays it, obviously, but if I'm in front of the PC, she generally demands "I want zombies! I want zombies!" until I play a level while she sits on my lap. And since I try to reflect their preferences in the theme for the birthdays, she got a plants vs zombies birthday.

The cupcake-cake:











The birthday girl:




And her friend eating a zombie (she'll obviously be a major defense factor in the zombie apocalypse):




2 comments:

  1. Hi, I found you over at .gentlechristianmothers

    rofl i looooooooove the pepper one, all are great but the pepper is so cute lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are absolutely gorgeous!!! Amazing!!! My son wants a Plants vs Zombies birthday cake. Do you pehaps have tutorials for the figurines?? I would love to replicate them.

    ReplyDelete