Friday, November 23, 2012

30 days of thanks: day 23

Day 23: The joy of parenthood

It is true that youth is wasted on the young - or at least, childhood is wasted on children. I love that I get to relive the world through the eyes of my children.

They won the battle with a T Rex:
Playing in the park with cousins:

Playing dress-up. I am totally keeping this pic for when she is a chef one day - this is the child who asks me if she may smell the strange cheese I bought. She was smelling food before tasting it when I was still spoon feeding her.
Throwing water balloons into the hula hoop.
School concert - she was a "macarena girl". Yes, they did the macarna!
Cooking mussels with Daddy:
Nothing like blowing a vuvuzela in your underwear...

First Halloween!

Birthday "ring" at preschool.

Balloons!

First attempt at a sandcastle. More decorating than construction!

A few random holiday moments:

 

Ballet concert:

I am grateful that I get to watch their lives unfold.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment